Lifefuel, Co Enzyme Q10, 60 capsules
VENDOR: 5E Wellness Lab
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 50 Left in Stock!
- Co-Q10 300mg with added Vitamin B1. Q10 is found in every cell of the body, and in particularly high concentrations in the heart. In the body it is a part of the electron transfer chain, which converts food into energy.
- Under normal circumstances, the body is able to maintain adequate levels of coenzyme Q10. However, coenzyme Q10 levels decrease with age, and are depleted by intense physical exercise, illness and some medications.
- Vitamin B1 is also known as Thiamine. We decided to add this nutrient because of its beneficial effects on normal energy* and heart* function.
EFSA Approved Health Claims available:
- Thiamine contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Thiamine contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Thiamine contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Thiamine contributes to normal psychological function
Directions: Adults, take 1 capsule daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Product Information:1 capsule typically provides
- Coenzyme Q10 300mg
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 0.17mg *15% NRV
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Coenzyme Q10, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colour: Red Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide), Thiamine Hydrochloride.
Allergy Advice: Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials.
Cautions: Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
Manufactured in the United Kingdom according to the GMP code of practice for: 5E Wellness Lab, Unit 6, The Riding Arcade, St Giles’ Street, Northampton NN1 1EZ