Immunacai, Acai berry Immune Complex, 100 capsules
VENDOR: 5E Wellness Lab
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 50 Left in Stock!
- Acai berry with Moringa, botanicals, vitamins and minerals
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- May help maintain normal hair, skin & nails
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP standard
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Letterbox friendly & recyclable packaging
Directions: Adults, take 1 capsule, up to three times daily, with water & preferably food. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Product Information: 1 capsule typically provides:
- Zinc 1.5mg (15% NRV*)
- Vitamin B6 0.21mg (15% NRV*)
- Biotin 8μg (16% NRV*)
- Freeze-dried acai berry powder 100mg
- Acai Berry (equivalent acai berry powder) 1000mg - from 10: extract 100mg
- Organic moringa oleifera powder 100mg
- Beetroot powder 50mg
- Pomegranate (8mg ellagic acid) 240mg - from 12:1 extract 20mg
- Resveratrol 5mg
- Grape Seed 2.5mg - from 100:1 extract 0.025
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Acai Berry Extract, Acai Berry Freeze Dried Powder, Moringa Oleifera Powder, Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Beetroot Powder, Pomegranate Extract, Anti-Caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate, Resveratrol, Zinc Citrate, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Grape Seed Extract, D-Biotin
Allergy Advice: Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials.
Cautions: Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
Manufactured in the United Kingdom according to the GMP code of practice for: 5E Wellness Lab, Unit 6, The Riding Arcade, St Giles’ Street, Northampton NN1 1EZ