Rejuvenation, Collagen and Hyaluronic acid Complex, 60 capsules
VENDOR: 5E Wellness Lab
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 50 Left in Stock!
Food Supplement containing Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamins & Natural Iodine from Seaweed. Information about some of the ingredient below.
PureSea® is a natural, whole-food, organic, proprietary milled seaweed, sourced from the pristine sea lochs of the Scottish Outer Hebrides. The seaweed is produced to sustainable and high quality standards using distinct techniques and technologies, and accredited by an expert panel. Seaweed is a natural, extremely nutritious and sustainable whole-food.
- Knowing where seaweed comes from, how it is harvested and processed, with all the right quality assurances, is paramount to ensure you consistently get the required product. Our supplier's quality system is based on decades of experience in harvesting seaweed, with an expert panel to measure, monitor and constantly improve on safety, quality, traceability, sustainability and research.
- The proprietary production process for PureSea® is far gentler and with lower temperatures as compared to similar products on the market. In comparison to similar products, independent analysis has demonstrated PureSea® is far higher in key measures of quality.
- In addition, PureSea’s supply is the only SALSA Accredited seaweed supplier, and who uniquely undertakes DNA Authentication of its seaweed, based on independent and proprietary DNA extraction and analysis techniques.
Naticol® is a type I fish collagen peptide, produced by enzymatic hydrolysis. It is a mixture of peptides with various molecular weights including some dipeptides and tripeptides. It is made from fish skin and scales. Using Naticol® in our product has the following advantages over other collagen sources:
- Bioavailability: Naticol® provides the appropriate amino acids which make up the collagen in the body. The low molecular weights grades allow absorption into the bloodstream after digestion.
- Sustainability: Naticol® is made from the skins and scales of fish that would otherwise be discarded in the fillet process.
- Quality and traceability: Naticol® is produced in Europe under ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 standards.
- Safety: The ionic demineralization and filtrations assure the maximum purity and a high collagen ratio (98% - 99% on a dry matter basis). Sterilization guarantees low bacteria.
Some EFSA Approved Health Claims available:
- Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Iodine & Biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, cartilage and skin.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
Ingredients: 1 capsule typically provides:
- Vitamin E 5mg a-TE (42% NRV)
- Vitamin C 20mg (25% NRV)
- Biotin 900µg (1800% NRV)
- Marine Collagen 500mg
- Seaweed (Algae) 50mg
- Providing Natural Iodine 33µg (22% NRV)
- Hyaluronic Acid 50mg
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Marine Collagen Type 1 (Fish), Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Hyaluronic Acid (as Sodium Hyaluronate), Hebridean Ascophyllum Seaweed, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acid Succinate (Soya)), Biotin (as D-Biotin), Bulking Agent: Rice Bran.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see ‘Ingredients’ in bold. Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials.
Cautions: Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children. Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians.
Manufactured in the United Kingdom according to the GMP code of practice for: 5E Wellness Lab, Unit 6, The Riding Arcade, St Giles’ Street, Northampton NN1 1EZ