Japanese Green Sencha Tea, 50g
VENDOR: 5E Wellness Lab
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 100 Left in Stock!
Japanese Green Sencha
Fresh, clean and crisp, Japans most popular tea
Grown cross Japan, Sencha tea leaves are young leaves picked in the spring in Japan, these leaves are steamed prior to being dried, this is done to lock in the nutrient content and striking green colour.
- Sencha contains high catechin and antioxidant levels.
- Sencha also contains higher amounts of vitamin C and E then other teas
- Drunk to build up the immune system
- Aids food digestion and weight loss
- Sencha is also neuroprotective and may help stave off dementia
1tsp per cup.
Best brewed at 80°C